QualitySolicitors Chapman & Chubb

QualitySolicitors Chapman & Chubb
Meet our Staff

Thursday 20 January 2011

Rachel Polley - Wills & Probate and Personal Injury

Hello, my name is Rachel Polley. I qualified as a solicitor in August 1999 so I am going to be 12 years qualified this year. I trained in South Wales mainly in Personal Injury where I dealt with the Miner’s Industrial Disease claims. As a newly qualified solicitor I moved to a Sheffield law firm where I practiced Claimant and Defendant personal injury work. I then moved to a more local firm after having my children which is where I trained in Wills and Probate. I have been with QualitySolicitors Chapman & Chubb for over 3 years.

When not at work, I am looking after my 2 very lovely children and take them to their various swimming, Taekwondo lessons etc.  I like reading, films and walking dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment